High load event idl.

Alexander Motin mav at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 29 12:59:16 UTC 2012

On 04/29/12 15:27, Oliver Pinter wrote:
> http://oliverp.teteny.bme.hu/freebsd/ktr/

OK. Now there is no dummynet, but I've found there two more things:
  1. for some reason some acpi_thremal thread seems to consume about
0.37s of time every 10s. I have no idea what is this. It's not 0.7 load,
but still strange at least.
  2. I suspect another possible synchronization between ehci driver and
loadavg as result of interrupt sharing between HPET timer used for time
events and EHCI USB hardware. Not sure what to do about this. Please
send _verbose_ dmesg to check whether this interrupt sharing is unavoidable.

--
Alexander Motin