RELENG_8 kernel as of Apr 14 does not boot

Garrett Anderson gary at amerlok.com
Tue Apr 17 13:49:01 UTC 2012

I am working on the Jerome's computer.  What you want is still on the
server in Moscow.  Yes, there is a copy on the Jerome's computer but
it is password protected.  What is the password?  I don't know but it
is the same one that is used to access the Exchange server in Moscow.
So, we come back to the same bottleneck: Access to the Exchange Server
in Moscow.

The best thing to do is to get access to Jerome's "current" email on
the server in Moscow.  The alternative is to get this password and I
setup TeamViewer on the Jerome's computer and you access his computer
from London (via TeamViewer).  In either case, we need Jerome's
Outlook Password and that can only be reset in Moscow.