Amazon EC2 newworld stable build failing.

JP CR jprollerskate at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:27:27 UTC 2011

Hello community,

Iam currently using: ami-b55f99dc

I downloaded ports and src from a cvsup server and proceeded to do a make buildworld ..

This one went well but took over 24 hrs :)

The problem is that after that I did make buildkernel and it errors:

usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usb_process.c: In function 'usb_process':

/usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usb_process.c:104: error: too few arguments to function

'kthread_suspend_check'

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

Am I doing something wrong? Iam trying to go from RELEASE to STABLE . Are there any

issues with this compilation under ec2?