Best first desktop BSD distro

Paul A. Procacci pprocacci at datapipe.com
Wed Mar 30 00:59:48 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 04:55:34PM -0400, J. Hellenthal wrote:

<snip>

> I would place a pretty good bet that Paris Hilton could setup
> and run a FreeBSD desktop.

</snip>

What are you smoking?  I want some.  ;P

--
Paul Procacci
Manager, UNIX Support Services

This message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.  See http://www.datapipe.com/about-us-legal-email-disclaimer.htm for further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.