install: aibs.ko: No such file or directory

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Mon Mar 28 12:26:26 UTC 2011

I am updated on FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE-p2 to 8.2-STABLE using cvsup.conf,
as follows:

*default host=cvsup2.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_8
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
src-all
#ports-all

Then to build system use the following command:

# cd /usr/src
# make -j4 buildworld && make -j4 buildkernel KERCONF=VPN2 && make -j4
installkernel KERNCONF=VPN2

but when making the final part, which is the installation it reports me
the following error:

install: aibs.ko: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71
1 error
*** Error code 2

But if I build only the kernel VPN2 he successfully completed. My Kernel
is, This is just a copy of GENERIC including the following lines:

device          pf
device          pflog
device          pfsync
device          crypto