happy hacker lite 2 keyboard

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Sun Mar 13 07:11:05 UTC 2011

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011, Zoran Kolic wrote:

> match 65 key kb? How it goes in xorg.conf file in line
> for driver, which is "kbd" for ps/2 kb? I disabled hald
> whith those 3 lines:
> Section "Server Flags"
>        Option  "DontZap"               "off"
>        Option  "AllowEmptyInput"       "off"
>        Option  "AutoAddDevices"        "false"
> EndSection

The first option is a default, probably not necessary.
The second option is... well, since it was too late to stamp it
out, I decided instead to make it famous:
   http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/aei.html

The third option is all you need to disable hal device autodetection in
xorg.  Put it in ServerLayout and the ServerFlags section is not needed.