Status of support for Intel 3000 (Sandybridge) (and VESA help)

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Wed Jul 6 15:13:19 UTC 2011

> Does any one know what the state of support for this might be? ATM,
> the Intel driver simply does not recognize it.

I just saw HP 4330s in the store. One post about year ago
mentioned 3000/3100 working perfect. Could you try out all
drivers, ie i915.ko?
I'm not sure if it is the same generation of graphics, re-
garding the very name. There is just few reviews on details,
but seems that linux works perfectly on the same hardware,
after this russian site (if you could manage the lingo):
http://retera.ru/reviews/hp-probook-4330s.html
If you have time, post how you manage with your hardware.

                                   Zoran