dell latitude 13

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Sat Jul 2 06:04:21 UTC 2011

Dear folks!
I see threads on the laptop subject, some forums also,
but no clue for cheap lapper with freebsd compatibility.
There is a chance to get mentioned box for about 450
euros, without OS and with specs like this:

Intel Core#2 Duo SU7300 1.3GHz, 3MB L2 cache, FSB 800MHz
Intel GS45 Express + Intel ICH9M-Enhanced (chipset)
Intel GMA 4500 MHD (graphics)
13.3" 1366x768 HD WLED Anti-Glare (screen)
Intel Link 5100 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi (wifi)
ExpressCard
6-cell Li-lon battery
FreeDos (OS)

I'm aware of something called "optimus" to optimize graphics
and inability to know prior getting laptop home. Someone
already has this laptop? To me it looks like it should work
out of the box.
I tend to like box to be cold and silent. If you have idea
or better laptop in the price range, I'd be eager to know.
Best regards all

                               Zoran