Next ZFSv28 patchset ready for testing.

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 05:27:44 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Christopher J. Ruwe <cjr at cruwe.de> wrote:
> 2) I noticed Martin Matuska's site patches more recent than Dec 18th,
> but marked nopython. What do these mean and can/should I try these
> also? I remember reading somewhere about this, but I cannot find
> anymore.

The nopython patches include the code from Illumos which removes the
dependancy on Python and the sysutils/py-zfs Port which were used to
provide the allow, unallow, userspace, and groupspace zfs commands.

The nopython patches will most likely be the code that gets merged
into -CURRENT and eventually -STABLE.

Scot