8.1 amd64 lockup (maybe zfs or disk related)

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Tue Feb 8 14:52:17 UTC 2011

Hello, Jeremy,

Am 07.02.2011 um 09:55 schrieb Jeremy Chadwick:
> The Wiki is outdated, I'm sorry to say.  Given that you have 8GB RAM, I
> would recommend these settings.

Thank you very much for the insight. A current summary of recommended
settings is very much appreciated.

Could you add values for amd64 machines with 4 and 16 GB of memory?
That would help me a lot. Storage around 4 and 11 TB, respectively.
Access pattern: backup storage.

Kind regards,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH * Kaiserallee 13a * 76133 Karlsruhe
Tel. 0721 9109 0 * Fax 0721 9109 100