buildworld FAIL.

Jeremy Chadwick freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Sat Apr 23 12:53:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 09:04:42AM +0200, Pawel Tyll wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> > NO_OPENSSL, no -DHAVE_CRYPTO.  No -DHAVE_CRYPTO, no #include
> > hast_checksum.h.
> So was NO_OPENSSL deprecated or something?

I think he's implying that hast indirectly relies upon OpenSSL.

I would classify this as a bug/oversight that should be properly dealt
with via an #error statement or similar -- the current result (what
you've reported) is not acceptable.  Possibly WITHOUT_HAST could be
created and worked into the appropriate frameworks.

And again, please see about cleaning up your make.conf and moving the
appropriate settings to src.conf.  src.conf(5) man page should help you.
The variables are not named 100% identical either, so don't just
copy-paste.  I understand "it's a machine from the FreeBSD 4.x days",
but that's no excuse for lazy administration.  Try to keep up.  :-)