freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Tue Apr 5 07:54:30 UTC 2011
On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 09:29:59AM +0200, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> > On a FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE i386 (GENERIC kernel):
> > /dev/ad4s1e 101554150 3143488157741142862 -3143488157647713044 3364544879817% /usr
> > The last reboot did not do any fsck, smartctl does not complain.
> > So, what can I do to fix this ?
> The last reboot *did* indeed fsck, sorry for the confusion.
Stuff that might help:
1) Are you using background_fsck="no" in rc.conf? (I think you are,
which is good/wise, but please verify regardless)
2) Tried booting into single-user to run "fsck -f /dev/ad4" anyway?
3) Full output from the fsck which did run
4) Output from "bsdlabel -A ad4s1"
5) Output from "gpart ad4"
6) Output from "gpart ad4s1"
7) Output from "ffsinfo ad4s1"
8) Output from "ffsinfo ad4s1e"
9) Output from "tunefs -p ad4s1e"
10) Output from "smartctl -a /dev/ad4" anyway (for my review)?
I think that's about all I can think of. :-)
| Jeremy Chadwick jdc at parodius.com |
| Parodius Networking http://www.parodius.com/ |
| UNIX Systems Administrator Mountain View, CA, USA |
| Making life hard for others since 1977. PGP 4BD6C0CB |
More information about the freebsd-stable