hast vs ggate+gmirror sychrnoisation speed

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Mon Oct 25 10:55:36 UTC 2010

> You could change the values and recompile hastd :-). It would be interesting
> to know about the results of your experiment (if you do).

I changed the buffer sizes to the same as I was using for ggate, but the speed
is still the same - 44meg/second (about half of what the link can do)

interesting...

BTW, the speed appears to be fine for my current load so this isn't
a probelm for me per-se, just surprised at the difference in re-sync
performance.

-pete.