No disks found on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE on Sun X4500

Sean Caron scaron at diablonet.net
Wed Oct 13 14:25:32 UTC 2010

Hi Florian,

I gave that a try and it worked perfectly; the system comes right up and
sees all my Marvell controllers and disks. I remember reading about the
Highpoint driver issue of grabbing onto some non-Highpoint Marvell based
controllers but for some reason thought it was fixed in the STABLE images
that I was using (guess not!). Now off to play with ZFS...

Thanks so much!

-Sean