cdrtools /devel and wodim broken

Jakub Lach jakub_lach at mailplus.pl
Sun Oct 17 12:22:49 UTC 2010

Andriy Gapon wrote:

> on 16/10/2010 20:21 Jakub Lach said the following:
>> No, I don't use hal. Since when it's requirement?
>
> Hm, why did you decide that it is a requirement?
> I just asked a question, and thanks for the answer.

I thought this was that "stupid mistake" on my part.

Sorry for confusion.

Yes, wodim is based on earlier cdrecord branch,
that's why I checked it too, problems started
after cdrtools got updated, but I wanted to rule it out
as coincidence, because I just rarely burn cd/dvds.

BTW, it is in ports, /usr/ports/sysutils/cdrkit/.

best regards,
- Jakub Lach