Hardware

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Fri Oct 15 18:20:36 UTC 2010

Hi,
We buy some hardware, new, but came with processors exchanged below what
we ask. However, the manufacturing of hardware, informed us that we
could install everything and then just replace the processor. how will I
use FreeBSD in 90% of these servers, it really can be done well? After
replacing the processor, I just simply re-compile the kernel and all
packages that were installed previously? Can somebody give me some
document FreeBSD.org about these details?

thanks
--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense