top io mode

Adam Vande More amvandemore at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 00:10:37 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Kostik Belousov <kostikbel at gmail.com>wrote:

> What is /tmp/delete.me ? A file ? On what kind of filesystem is it
> located ?
>
> Summoning some psychic power, I can predict that delete.me is
> located on ZFS or tmpfs filesystem. Is this right ? If yes, then
> the result is expected and nothing is broken there (except ZFS,
> but I already described it).

I thought I made it clear earlier in thread this was a ZFS only system, sry
for any confusion.

FWIW, I do make an effort to keep track of ZFS issues including FreeBSD ZFS
Wiki and various mailing lists and this is the first I've heard of this
particular ZFS shortcoming.  Is there a better place to see what's well
known about ZFS on FreeBSD?

--
Adam Vande More