Fwd: Re: Fail to use Dtrace on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 22:50:21 UTC 2010

Can not rebuild kernel. As you known, I installed the latest kernel last
night. This afternoon, I installed the latest 'world', which makes the
'world' and the kernel a little bit de-synchronized. And, I found that the
devd can not be started, s I tried to build the kernel again.

Here I met the biggest problem: I can not rebuild the kernel now! For each
time the make process stopped at stage 2.3, and gives me a core dump
finally. What's wrong?

--
Zhihao Yuan