Fail to use Dtrace on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 06:04:37 UTC 2010

I just updated to the latest stable:
~> uname -a FreeBSD compaq.yuetime 8.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.2-PRERELEASE #1:
Mon Nov 22 23:44:47 CST 2010
root at compaq.yuetime:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/HOUKAGO
amd64

OK, a little bit better:
~> sudo dtrace -lP syscall
dtrace: invalid probe specifier syscall: "/usr/lib/dtrace/psinfo.d", line
88: failed to resolve type kernel`struct thread * for identifier curthread:
Unknown type name

-- which means the CTF does work, but fails to work perfectly. HELP....

--
Zhihao Yuan