acpi(ca) mfc for 8.2

Andriy Gapon avg at freebsd.org
Wed Nov 17 18:43:24 UTC 2010

I want to do MFC of ACPICA imports to stable/8 before 8.2 release.
This would obviously include commits that fix mismerges or remove obsolete code.
Plus some other small enhancements/fixes in our ACPI code.

This is what I currently have:
svn status:	http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/acpi-stable-8.txt
svn diff:	http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/acpi-stable-8.diff
svn log ...:	http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/acpi-stable-8.log

Please note that the svn diff above can not be used with patch(1), because of some
svn peculiarities related to files in vendor area.
Here's a plain diff that should be more useful:
http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/acpi-stable-8.plain.diff

I will appreciate any testing and reviews.
Mobile users who track stable/8 would be the primary candidates, I guess :-)
Thanks a lot!
--
Andriy Gapon