How to tell whether ECC (memory) is enabled?

Artem Belevich fbsdlist at src.cx
Sun Nov 7 03:16:08 UTC 2010

I would agree with you if one would try to use electrical tape. It
would be unsuitable for this purpose because of it's thickness and
because of the residue it tends to leave.

I believe there are better options. For what it's worth, at home
scotch tape ("invisible" matte kind) worked well enough for me. It
didn't get damaged by the slot connector and it didn't leave any
residue. YMMV, caveat emptor, beware, use at your own risk, you know
the drill..

--Artem