make world fails in usr.sbin/config?

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Tue May 25 10:40:26 UTC 2010

Am 24.05.2010 um 19:49 schrieb Jeremy Chadwick:

> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 09:24:00AM -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
>> Builds are underway now (following /usr/src/Makefile method), I'll
>> report back when those are done.  I'm also adding "time" in front of the
>> "make buildXXX" portions just to see now long things take.
>
> The build portions finished.  Here are the numbers (quite high due to a
> combination of limited memory constraints (intentional) and the fact
> that VMware Workstation isn't the fastest thing on the planet.  :-) )

For the record: I'm now running -stable as of last night, compiled without issue on ZFS filesystems throughout.  No idea what caused the issue in the first place, and what made it disappear though, but updating to the correctly built -stable made the build on ZFS work again.  (It also involved an accidential upgrade and downgrade via -current, since I checked out the wrong tag with csup.  Yikes.)

Thanks for all the support to all of you!

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811