Why doesn't this startup script execute on boot?

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Thu May 13 02:09:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Chuck Swiger wrote:

> Hi--
>
> On May 12, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Andy Dills wrote:
> > I'm working on getting p0f integrated with amavisd-new. Everything is
> > great, with the exception that I can't get the neccessary commands to
> > execute on boot.
>
> The amavid-p0fanalyzer script should have been installed if you used the port:

Well, isn't that convenient!

I decided after I had installed amavisd to add on the p0f support, I
didn't realize there was an option to install that via port...I had just
gone in and installed the p0f port by itself. But looking at the options
for the amavisd-new, there it is indeed.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

---
Andy Dills