vlan and openbgpd

~Lst slackbie at gmail.com
Sat May 8 22:28:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

I had an experienced in FreeBSD 8.0 (not with FreeBSD 7.3), that if we
removed any vlan in any interfaces it makes sessions in openbgpd with
connect but never get established.
The logs only said like this, ``received notification: HoldTimer
expired, unknown subcode 0'' and ``socket error: Connection refused''
and ``socket error: No route to host''.
When I tried to ping to the neighbor, it worked fine. I tried to
restart daemon openbgpd but sessions never established, then I should
to reboot our router and the session was  established.

Does anyone have same experienced with me ?

Rgds,
--
~Lst