amd64 mainboard compatibility list

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Jun 25 05:26:19 UTC 2010

While trying to find how not to get burned like we did with some older
oddball Supermicro boards, I came across this page:

http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/amd64/motherboards.html

There is a request up top for new submissions (there are no 8.x
entries), is feedback still wanted?  If so, I've got a number of "bad"
boards to add.

I cannot stress enough how great it would be if this were updated.  I'm
server shopping at the moment and after running into various SMP and ACPI
issues on some SM boards, I'm quite nervous about committing to any
particular model or brand.

Thanks,

Charles