em interface slow down on 8.0R

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:55:03 UTC 2010

I've tried this patch, and it completely breaks IPv6 offloads, which DO work
btw,
our testers have a netperf stress test that does both ipv4 and ipv6, and
that test
fails 100% after this change.

I could go hacking at it myself but as its your code Pyun would you like to
resolve this issue?

Regards,

Jack