ZFS zpool stall on RELENG_8

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Sat Jan 16 18:02:05 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

after some unidenfified trouble I am no longer able to access raidz1 pool on my
home file server (8 sata disks). rebooting from outer media works fine until
`zpool import' - then process is stuck in zio->io_cv state forever (I waited
for 2+ hours) without real activity. This is reproducible on both amd64 and
i386.

Any hints? Thanks in advance!

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]