Regression with txcsum/rxcsum on vge(4) drivers on 8.0-Release

Olivier Cochard-Labbé olivier at cochard.me
Fri Jan 15 09:33:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've just upgraded on of my server from 7.2 to 8.0-Release and meet a
problem with the vge(4) drivers:
All my SCP transferts didn't works since this upgrade: they close, after a
random time, with "Corrupted MAC on input" message.
And Putty SSH tunnel closed with "Incorrect MAC received on packet".

I need to disable txcsum and rxcsum on the vge network card for solving this
problem.

Does anyone meet the same regression between 7.2 and 8.0 ?

Thanks,

Olivier