[Bulk] Re: USB problems on 8.0-STABLE

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Wed Jan 13 07:26:35 UTC 2010

Frank wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jan 2010, Warren Block wrote:
>
>> Do you have DEVICE /dev/ugen0.2 in apcupsd.conf?
>
> No, just DEVICE

Try
    UPSCABLE usb
    UPSTYPE usb
    DEVICE ugen0.2
and (possibly some subset of)
    device          uhci            # UHCI PCI->USB interface
    device          ohci            # OHCI PCI->USB interface
    device          ehci            # EHCI PCI->USB interface (USB 2.0)
    device          usb             # USB Bus (required)
    device          ulpt            # Printer
    device          umass           # Disks/Mass storage - Requires
scbus and da

Works for me on 8-STABLE with apcupsd--3.14.5_1 port.
    Graham