FreeBSD Tools for ProLiant -- Status on FreeBSD 8

Marco Steinbach coco at executive-computing.de
Mon Jan 4 00:49:20 UTC 2010

Hello.

We have some ProLiants in use, and plan to migrate them to 8.x.  One of
my concerns is, if and when the ProLiant tools get an update to work
with releases after 6.

I saw this question pop up in the archives of freebsd-proliant, but
directing it to a broader audience might help the case.

FWIW, I have a one DL380 G2 running FreeBSD 8-STABLE/i386 as of January
3rd, and was unable to get hpasm-7.50 up and running.

Other than that, FreeBSD 8 runs very nicely on the box for now.

MfG CoCo