Panic on 8-STABLE in mpt(4) on a DELL PowerEdge R300

Lorenzo Perone lopez.on.the.lists at yellowspace.net
Fri Feb 26 14:50:43 UTC 2010

COOL! THANKS a LOT Alexander!

Can't believe it. You post a panic at 11pm and get a patch at 1pm next
day...? You must be crazy! ;)

Works for me. I patched against 8/stable. I'll be testing the machine a
bit more. But for now, no panics!

I guess the patch should be committed soon, also because it's really
happening quite at beginning, without a RAC/ILO you're locked out pretty
fast, and mpt is used on many DELL/HP setups.

while true ; do echo Thank You ; done

Lorenzo