Unresponsive keyboard after a few boots

Rohit Grover rgrover1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:45:11 UTC 2010

I added hw.pci.usb_early_takeover="0" to /boot/loader.conf, but it
hasn't made any reliable difference.

I am not resorting to a binary search of revisions along stable/8.0 to
find the culprit, but this is going to be a very slow and wasteful
process--it takes me multiple boots (first into MacOSx and then
repeatedly into FreeBSD) before I can move from one kernel to another.

Any ideas to short-circuit the binary search would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.