freebsd7, radeon, xorg-server -> deadlock or so

Oliver Pinter oliver.pntr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:07:13 UTC 2010

this card is radeon hd3450

vgapci0 at pci0:1:0:0:     class=0x030000 card=0xe400174b chip=0x95c51002
rev=0x00 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'ATI Technologies Inc. / Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'
    device     = 'HD 3400 Series (Radeon)'
    class      = display
    subclass   = VGA
hdac0 at pci0:1:0:1:       class=0x040300 card=0xaa28174b chip=0xaa281002
rev=0x00 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'ATI Technologies Inc. / Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'
    device     = 'Radeon HD 3400 Series (3400)'
    class      = multimedia
    subclass   = HDA