Unresponsive keyboard after a few boots

Rohit Grover rgrover1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:12:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am using a very recent Freebsd 8.0 STABLE on a Macbook. I updated my
sources and rebuilt a kernel about 3 days ago. I was able to use the
machine fine once or twice after that. But now the keyboard has
stopped working. The boot program is able to use the keyboard, but the
kernel isn't, and I am unable to do anything useful with the machine
from the login screen.

I had rebuilt the kernel twice with slightly varying settings, so I
don't have a copy of the previously working kernel in
/boot/kernel.old.

It may not be easy for me to download a ISO image. Can someone please help?

Thanks.