Fwd: daily run output 800.scrub-zfs fixups

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Sat Aug 21 04:17:13 UTC 2010

Hi Alexander,

Attached is a fix for one problem and one slight overlook for 800.scrub-zfs.

The first & second change was probably just an oversight but none the
less they both give a false impression of actions taken.

Change1:
	${daily_scrub_zfs_default_threshold=30} is missng the ':' which would
ultimately reset the users supplied value in periodic.conf to 30.

Change2:
	${_scrub_diff} -le ${_pool_threshold} would cause the scrub to be run
on the day after the threshold was met. So I changed '-le' -> '-lt'
which causes it to be run on the 30th day instead of the 31st day.

Regards & Thank you again for merging this to stable/8.

PS: If you would like a PR filed for this I can do that just let me know.