svn commit: r209611 - head/sys/dev/e1000

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:27:05 UTC 2010

Cool the first person to actually try and use it :)

Yes, there's one key thing you have to do right now that's not
documented, because of the simplistic PCI structure the guest
has the kernel blacklists it from using MSIX. SO, what you need
to do is set the honor_blacklist (that's not the complete string,
use sysctl -a |grep blacklist to find it) and set that to 0. It needs
to be set at boot.

That should get you running.

Jack