If you woke up dead one morning...

The Contact Info Centre marketing at contactinsurance.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 12:27:04 UTC 2010

If you woke up dead one morning...

http://www.contactinsurance.co.uk/emaillifewokeup10810

"I woke up one morning and I was dead!"

 But I didn't have to wonder who was going to pay the bills

 The mortgage was paid off

 There were plenty of savings in the bank

 All the credit cards and loans were settled

 And there was a decent university fund for the children

Compare quotes from across the entire market to cover your responsibilities with life insurance ( http://www.contactinsurance.co.uk/emaillifewokeup10810 ) Use Contact Insurance's advanced web site to get instant online quotes on life cover in a matter of seconds

http://www.contactinsurance.co.uk/emaillifewokeup10810

  About Contact Insurance
 We work hard to find you the most competitive policy that suits your needs and secondly, to get your policy underwritten and you covered, as quickly and with as little fuss as possible.
 The promises we make to our clients:   We will never charge you any fees You will always talk to a consultant here in the UK - never abroad We will always search for and give you the best quote  We've grown quickly, arranging Life Insurance, Critical Illness cover, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Family Income Benefit and whole-of-life policies for thousands of clients.

 Contact Insurance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). The FSA was setup to make sure companies offering financial services treat clients fairly. We have processes in place and give concise, accurate and honest information. If you're interested in finding out more visit their site at www.fsa.gov.uk and look up our registered number: 468731.