em driver regression

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:52:35 UTC 2010

Mike, I noticed this connection is only 100Mb, that isn't accidental? And,
is it possible for
you to check a connection at 1Gb and see if the watchdogs don't happen.

My test engineer is running this code, and we are having trouble repro'ing
the issue, so any
clues might help. Is the kernel 64 or 32 bit?

Jack