8.0-RC1 Available

Ken Smith kensmith at buffalo.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:36:19 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 23:08 +0800, Chao Shin wrote:
> I don't know whether USB stick can't boot issue is a show stoper, but it
> really a big problem for me. I hope it can resolve before 8.0-RELEASE.

Somebody is working on that, we hope to have it resolved before RC2.
It's one of several things that is making having an RC3 likely, we would
want there to be a reasonable amount of time for people to test the
changes that would be involved in that fix (as well as the flowtable fix
and a few other issues).

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at buffalo.edu