SASL problems with spnego on 8.0-BETA4

John Marshall john.marshall at riverwillow.com.au
Fri Sep 18 23:22:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 14:19 +0300, George Mamalakis wrote:
> Could you please send me the location from where you downloaded the
> heimdal-1.2.1 ? I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me
> to test it on my machine so as to proceed with my configuration. Thank
> you for your time in advance.

The security/heimdal port patch is now in GNATS.  Just apply the patch
to the security/heimdal port in your ports tree and install the port.

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/138929>

But I think Rick Macklem is onto something with his /usr/bin/krb5-config
idea and suggest that you try that first - before introducing a Heimdal
port to your system.

--
John Marshall