panic: vm_phys_paddr_to_vm_page: paddr 0xf8000 is not in any segment

A.J. "Fonz" van Werven a.j.werven at student.utwente.nl
Sun Sep 6 16:19:05 UTC 2009

David Wolfskill wrote:

> It appears to be happening when xdm(1) gets started.

I'm getting the same when starting X manually (startx).

> I welcome clues.

A patch has been submitted to this list less than an hour ago and I've
already seen the SVN commit as well. I'm currently rebuilding, you might
want to try the same. Let's hope this fixes it.

Regards,

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing
Jesus is not very Christian.