No sound after update to RC2 from RC1.

Alexander Motin mav at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 30 12:52:23 UTC 2009

Jakub Lach wrote:
> cpghost wrote:

> http://senduit.com/55d199

I don't know how it could work before, as looks like this codec unable
to pass both mics to the same ADC. Also you seems not configured audio
redirection.

I would propose you such configuration with redirection:

hint.hdac.0.cad0.nid22.config="as=1 seq=15"
hint.hdac.0.cad0.nid24.config="as=3"
hint.hdac.0.cad0.nid26.config="as=1"
hint.hdac.0.cad0.nid29.config="as=2"

or such with two separate pcm devices: