Next stable version

Alex Huth a.huth at
Wed Oct 28 12:24:35 UTC 2009

* Daniel Bond schrieb:
> Hi,
> Personally, I often wait untill the X.1 or X.2 release before upgrading 
> systems allready in production, unless I need a new feature, but I
> advise testing the BETA's and RC's prior to release, so you can report  
> bugs/issues to be fixed prior to the RELEASE.
We actual have 6.4 on our production server. I don't want to upgrade, because
i need a different layout. I need the feature to use several IP in a jail.
That's why i am waiting for 8.0. But i have the possibillity to build it on a
secondary testing system, which will be later the productive system.

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. — unknow

More information about the freebsd-stable mailing list