i am desperate over some GPT tables

Kris Weston kris.weston at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:44:07 UTC 2009

hi Robert appreciate you having a look at this,
if you need any funny noises ever, give us a shout :)
i really dont know what to do as i dont have a spare box to try out solaris
on and solaris wont boot fully here...
i did manage to export the drives from solaris first so all *should* be
well...
there are three disks in the set ad4,ad6,ad8
terrabyte each - they are supposed to be two mirrors but one disk went down
should still work though - well was working in solaris...
as i said before it at least could read the pools from freebsd before but
something has happened now where it wont...

i think 4+6 are a mirror...
let me know if you can shed any light...
out of interest - how do you look at these dumps ? and what are you looking
for ?

thanks

Kris
--