Don Wilde wants to connect on LinkedIn

Don Wilde dwilde1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:14:22 UTC 2009

LinkedIn
------------

Don Wilde requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dear Valeriy,

I'm merging my GMail with Liked-In so I can easily learn more about what's new in your lives. Please accept my humble invitation and feel free to personally reconnect and strengthen the connection! :D

- Don Wilde

Accept invitation from Don Wilde
http://www.linkedin.com/e/2bA_QBNshSoW6_Mg2FRMfzNsaTwKa_DOn-2pAopq/blk/I39742775_4/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYQnPkTdP8QdPAPiiZWd44MblxWiOYPdz8Md3sPe3wLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Don Wilde
http://www.linkedin.com/e/2bA_QBNshSoW6_Mg2FRMfzNsaTwKa_DOn-2pAopq/blk/I39742775_4/d5YRdPsOd3sVcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation