[solved] Re: Re: Re: diskless - NFS root mount problem

Mario Pavlov freebsd at abv.bg
Tue Nov 17 05:54:20 UTC 2009

 indeed you get bonus points if you firewall yourself :)
and of course this is not the first time I do that so my score is pretty good
however my favourite is to forget about net.inet.ip.forwarding when I upgrade routers with many clients :)

Tim, thanks for your hints...but I don't understand this one:
 >2nd, you buildworld and installworld into the diskless root, but never
 >use it.  You're using disk space you can reclaim.
how so I never use it and can reclaim diskspace ?

thanks,
mgp