Tunnel IPv6 requests to my IPv4 servers?

Rudy crapsh at monkeybrains.net
Mon Nov 9 22:26:24 UTC 2009

I got my first IPv6 from ARIN.  I set up my router and am successfully
advertising my IPv6 block.  On my DNS server, I added an IPv6 IP, no
problem (try pinging!  ns1.monkeybrains.net).  Now, I'd like to 'NAT' to
some older boxes and not mess with actually putting IPv6 IPs on those
boxes.  Say I had a box with running IPv4 with: 69.147.83.40
How would I 'nat' or 'gif' or 'tunnel' from a NAT box without putting
any IPv6 on 69.147.83.40?

I want to have:
  2607:f598:0:1::666 on my 'firewall' and have it tunnel to 69.147.83.40
or whatever....
I've read this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-ipv6.html
But that seems more geared toward getting IPv6 on clients.

Rudy