RFT: ZFS MFC

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Mon May 18 18:18:15 UTC 2009

On 2009-05-16 02:02, Kip Macy wrote:
> I've MFC'd ZFS v13 to RELENG_7 in a work branch. Please test if you can.
>
> http://svn.freebsd.org/base/user/kmacy/ZFS_MFC/
>
> The standard disclaimers apply. This has only been lightly tested in a
> VM. Please do not use it with data you care about at this time.

For people that would like to test this without building, e.g. to easily
install on a spare box or VM, I have put up some snapshot ISOs of this
branch, at r192269 (for i386):

http://www.andric.com/freebsd/zfs13/r192269/

Note: these don't contain a full ports collection, but enough to get a
basic system installed, or a LiveCD/DVD started.

Also, if you encounter issues with these ISOs that don't have to do with
ZFS, please don't bother Kip, but me instead. :)