Xorg unbuildable - where to get: x11-xcb?

Chris H chris# at 1command.com
Sat Mar 28 21:04:33 PDT 2009

Greetings,
A fresh install of 7 followed by a cvsup to 7.2-PRE on the 26th
results in an inability to build Xorg on the system. A cvsup only
an hour ago provides no solution.

An attempt at the following:

cd /usr/ports/x11/xorg-minimal
make

produces the following error:
checking pkg-config files for X11 are available... yes
checking for LIBDRM... yes
checking for DRI2PROTO... yes
checking for DRIGL... gnome-config: not found
configure: error: Package requirements (x11 xext xxf86vm xdamage xfixes
x11-xcb
xcb-glx) were not met:

No package 'x11-xcb' found

I was able to install /usr/ports/x11/xcb with no issue. But have
no idea where to find x11-xcb. Where can I get it?

thank you for all your time and consideration in this matter.

--Chris