malo causes sig 12 error and panic on Freebsd 7.2-PRERELEASE (7-STABLE)

John lists at reiteration.net
Thu Mar 26 03:59:31 PDT 2009

Weongyo Jeong wrote:

> Could you please test it with attached patch to fix a page fault?  I
> don't know why bus_dma_tag_create() returns ENOMEM that it looks
> temporary.

Hi, thanks for this, I'll try it when I get home tonight. Not all that
familiar with patching though. I guess I go to where malo.c is, patch
and recompile?

or patch < patchfile (from anywhere?)

btw I'm running amd64, I should have mentioned it earlier:

FreeBSD 7.2-PRERELEASE #0: Thu Mar 26 01:02:54 GMT 2009

thanks

--
John